Monday, June 11, 2012

Chocolate Cake Cookies

Now that it's summer my kids are always asking for snacks. I do love to stick to healthier things such as fruits, veggies, yogurt, cheese sticks, crackers, etc. However, every once in awhile you just need something sweet! I love this VERY EASY recipe for Chocolate Cake Cookies. You can make them within a half hour and enjoy!


 Ingredients:
One Chocolate Fudge cake mix (I love Betty Crocker)
2 large eggs
1/2 C vegetable oil

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in bowl. Roll dough into small balls (approx 1 inch). Place 12 on baking sheet and cook at 350 degrees for 8-9 minutes (one pan at a time). You will know the cookies are done when they start to crack on the top. Let cool on pan for about 2 min then transfer to a cooling rack. It's that simple, and they are so delicious!! I usually get 2 1/2 to 3 dozen out of one box of cake mix.

No comments: