Friday, April 2, 2010

Easy BBQ Chicken

Hey guys!! So I have a really really easy dinner and it's pretty yummy I think. You get a couple (the number depends on how many you want for your family) of either raw or frozen chicken breasts, and put them in your crock pot. If they are frozen you have to put them in the night before if they aren't you have to put them in pretty early like 9 am or so. After you put them in the crock pot pour a bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce over top. Then just let them cook all day you will know when they are done because they will just fall apart. Then put some potatoes in the oven to bake about an hour before you are ready to eat, do a quick veggie for a side and bam you are done easy eh? My kids love it and what could be easier than a crock pot dinner and baked potatoes?? Oh, I wanted to tell you how I bake my potatoes it is really yummy and easy. You scrub your potatoes and prick them with a fork. Then you take either normal table salt or sea salt and rub it all over the skin. Then just put the potatoes directly on the over rack for an hour at 400 degrees or so. Easy peasy, and no wrapping in tin foil!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

yummy- do you buy sea salt just at any grocery store? Walmart? Smiths? thanks!

Aim

Moo said...

yeah you can get it anywhere

Jess said...

I think I will try this tomorrow!